Phone (704) 699-0668
"Like" my Facebook Fan page and get updates about my latest developments.
The client interview process starts either by phone or email contact then proceeds from that point.
- Client emails the designer their contact information
- Client emails a brief description of their projected interior design project
- Client and Designer have a brief telephone interview to set up an appointment
- Client and Designer have a consultation meeting to confirm scope of project
- Client and Designer determine if client is full service design or consultation only client
- Client and Designer will discuss rates and fees for their projected project
Client and Designer agree to move forward client and designer sign the contract
- Full service interior design client
- Consultation only client
- Per square foot for permanent selections for home builder or renovations contractors
Clients are seen by scheduled appointments at clientís home, office, construction site, vendor or merchantís location. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
Billable Consultation Time
Client Meetings, phone & email communication, space planning, color consultation, custom product purchasing, selecting furniture and or accessories, bedding pillows and window treatment design ideas, product research and or product specifications for new construction projects. Any time spent addressing the project administrative needs with vendors such as cabinet makers, tile, plumbing, lighting designers, furniture sales associates, window treatment specialist, installers, carpenters, painters, faux finishers, upholsterers, or any other service providers needed to oversee estimate or quote the project. This project implementation time may take place with or without a client being present but not without the clientís knowledge.
All billable consultation invoices are due & payable when received.
Davetta Moore Designs and or contracted vendors will provide a written work order and or invoice good for 30 days for all contracted custom orders. Work-In-Progress begins after receipt of pre-approved deposit or full payment for each work order and or invoice. Any balance will be due and payable when service is completed or product is delivered.
My rates and fees are structured based on an hourly consultation rate. The rate is determined based on the project requested. My design fee reflects my award winning years of experience and my level as a Professional Member of the Interior Design Society. CQRID # 600347 Certified January 17th 2000, Member of the Local Chapter of IDS Charlotte since 1995, WCAA Window Covering Association of America since 2002.